Full Job Description
Training Analyst, HR Service Center – ( 86850 )
HR Service Center, Training Analyst
The Human Resources Service Center Training Analyst is responsible for ensuring new and existing HR Service Center (HRSC) team members are providing consistent, efficient, effective, and high-quality services while resulting in a positive service delivery experience. This role enables this through design and delivery of an effective new HRSC team member onboarding and training program. This role also supports on-going training to support continuous improvement and to support new HR Service Center supported programs and service offerings. This role also actively supports the HRSC knowledge management and quality assurance initiatives.
- Position: HR Service Center Training Analyst
- Location: Skokie, IL
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
- Hours: Monday-Friday, during normal business hours
What you will do:
- Conducts new employee and on-going training needs assessments and designs new HR Service Center (HRSC) team member onboarding and training program structure, objectives, and experience.
- Creates and works with subject matter experts (SMEs) to create new HRSC team member training content.
- Increasingly delivers training content so as to minimize on-going new team member onboarding and training resource drain on SMEs.
- Oversees new HRSC team member onboarding with a dual focus on service delivery quality and speed to productivity.
- Conducts performance-based measurement assessments for objective assessment of new HRSC team member on-boarding and on-going team member training effectiveness and overall experience.
- Designs, develops, and may deliver training to support new HRSC supported initiatives, programs and services.
- Collaborates with other HRSC analysts to analyze HRSC first contact resolution misses to identify opportunities and make recommendations to convert these into future first contact wins.
- Collaborates with other HRSC analysts to analyze customer sentiment to identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve customer service at both an individual rep and across the HRSC.
- Identifies opportunities for knowledge improvement and works with HRSC Knowledge Analyst(s) to implement
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field; Associates degree with at least three years of relevant human resource administration and/or high-volume contact center experience also acceptable.
- Certification: SHRM Certified or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP/SCP) or HRCI Professional or Senior Professional in HR (PHR/SPHR), preferred
- 3+ years of human resource administration experience.
- 3+ years of high volume call/contact center experience.
- Proven experience creating and delivering training curricula and/or content to adult learners.
- Prior experience working with Workday HCM, ServiceNow Case and Knowledge Management.
- Unique or Preferred Skills:
- Thorough understanding of employment laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and de-escalation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, especially advanced functions in Excel.
- Career Pathways to Promote Professional Growth and Development
- Various Medical, Dental, Pet and Vision options, including Domestic Partner Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- Wellness Program Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account Options
- Retirement Options with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Visa Sponsorship Available (Nursing and Lab roles)
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight acute care hospitals – Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston, Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) – all recognized as Magnet hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org, SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its mission to “help everyone in our communities be their best”.
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences and in connecting our best to provide community-connected healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.