Full Job Description
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Are you skilled at analyzing complex systems for efficiencies? Are you looking to develop your career with a company that continues to grow, creating new opportunities and job stability? Then you belong at Uline! Join us as a Systems Engineer serving as a Windows and VMware expert for one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
*Visa sponsorship available for this position.
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions in a Microsoft Windows Server and VMware environment.
- Manage and maintain server software, hardware and related applications and systems.
- Oversee and support Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Document, implement and review Information Technology (IT) Hosting Services policies, procedures and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with multiple operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a matrix and global organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore https://www.uline.jobs/#working-here_blankUline.jobs to learn more!