At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Solution Architect Workplace, are to:
- Consulting and requirements management regarding Digital Workplace technology areas and process optimization in close collaboration with business process owner;
- Design, analysis and architecture of system architectures for Digital Workplace Selection and implementation of state-of-the-art IT solutions including E2E responsibility for solution´s operability jointly with strategic partner network;
- Ensuring system integrity and stability across changes applied to the respective Digital Workplace cluster and Interfaces to other teams; Collaborates with the architecture community to align solutions with target architectures and roadmaps (across domains) and the enterprise’s EA framework (e. g. EA Principles);
- Planning and Design of Digital Workplace Unified Endpoint Infrastructure & Endpoint Applications (Lifecyle and Development) from a holistic architectural view jointly with strategic partner network;
- Driving and delivering change projection the area of Mobility & Client solutions;
- Give global architectural guidance about the setup and usability of the Mobility & Client Technology and the respective interfaces to influence systems (Backend, Cloud,..);
- Advisor for Mobility & Client Technology Innovation.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Performance driven nature;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability;
- Demonstrates strong business minded consultative approach with focus on profitability and margin;
- Wide experience in developing customer-centric solutions;
- Strong experience in standard IT architectures and frameworks;
- Knowledge and experience in change management for global environments;
- Motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 years of experience in the IT industry or with a minimum of 10 years overall experience;
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.