Senior Sales Executive
Apply for this job
Full Job Description
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
What makes DHL great? Our people! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Delivery and Logistics Company in the world. DHL currently has an opportunity available for a Strategic Sales Executive.
You will discover the excitement of being a valued partner to existing customers and leveraging relations to expand the business. You will collaborate with other key members of the DHL team to further enhance the customer experience while ensuring we have a strong strategy to grow market share across the territory.
How will you contribute to the success of DHL?
The role of a Senior Sales Executive executes DHL Global Forwarding country commercial growth strategy in specific assigned markets. This commercial role is non-sector specific, rather market based on assigned geography. Primary responsibilities include prospecting, winning, and developing mid to large market specific logistic customers.
ë Competitive base salary plus monthly commission
ë Flexible work environment
ë Opportunity for career growth
ë Excellent benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, floating time off, 401(k) with company match, growth opportunities and much more!
- Win, retain and develop medium-sized Business Customers through sales “hunting” activity, correctly assessing the account as Profitable, Significant or Strategic to secure winning bids
- Maximize sales growth from existing customers through the development of new sales, product marketing, and customer support strategies; and achieving specific volume growth targets in the assigned area(s) of the business
- Build rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market and support customer retention through collaboration with all resources including our Product teams, Trade Lane Managers, other sales channels, and local Station Management
- Engage in organizing and supporting customer workshops intended to share information across diverse subjects such as Import brokerage compliance regulations, new product offerings, and other training intended to benefit the client
- Use networks within the various Sales channels within Deutsche Post DHL to collaborate on customers, marketing strategies and offers a full supply chain of services to service customer needs
- Collect relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepare documents for customer implementation to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3+ years Forwarding Sales Experience; industry experience required
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions
- Solid experience using a CRM system as well as MS Office Products
- Knowledge of international commercial transportation
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing, upbeat, and resourceful personality!
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
- It means that when you partner with DHL Global Forwarding you’re working with an ethical and socially responsible company.
- We believe that when people love to come to work, they give more, try harder for their Customers, and are proud of the service they give.
- And that’s why external organizations have granted us different accolades for our people practices
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF):
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.