Full Job Description
Based in the school of Applied Data, the lecturer contributes to the higher education by improving knowledge and skills of the application of data sciences. Lecturer also participates in wider school activities.
Research Fields: Big Data/Deep Learning/Block Chain
The position needs the applicant well equipped with not only strong background knowledge but also proficient communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Interview course applicants
- Deliver lectures, seminars, and tutorials
- Ensure the course design and delivery comply with high-quality standard, and take responsibility for the quality
- Set, mark and assess coursework and examinations
- Provide constructive and comprehensive feedback to students
- Provide academic leadership to students
- Undertake and complete administrative duties required in the professional delivery of teaching
- Complete continuous professional development and participate in staff training activities
- Attend and contribute to staff meeting
- Contribute to the development of Gosvea
- Undertake additional administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Previous experience of teaching college students preferred.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Participant.
Sponsor H1B for excellent people.
OPT /CPT also Welcomed.
We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the summer.
- Master , Phd in the majors related to CS.
Job Type: Part-time
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.