DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) manages the flow of goods and information across a customer’s global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
- Assists sub-Regional Security Heads in providing security, loss prevention, fraud management, conduct investigations, security program development and management of CCTV, access control and intrusion alarm system installation/maintenance services on a facility level
- Provides advice and guidance on the implementation of best practices relating to security, fraud, loss prevention, and security program development and implementation as it relates to DGF Logistics operations
- Assumes the role of TSA Facility Security Coordinator (FSC), ensures strict compliance of all TSA rules and regulations as well as DGF TSA protocols, acts as the POC for all TSA cargo screening activities and maintains continuous TSA availability (24/7/365).
- Assist with performance of required activities to validate compliance with secure commerce best practices in connection with Supply Chain Security programs
- Manages local HAZMAT compliance and dangerous goods handling, inter-department process management and training compliance in support of regulation/industry best practices
- Conducts risk/safety facility audits, communicates audit results, develops action items, and results that minimize risk
- mplements Business Continuity Management (BCM) standards, guidelines, and procedures
Skills / Requirements :
- BA / BS preferred
- Minimum 10 years of corporate security and/or law enforcement experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent investigation, auditing, and report writing skills
- Ability to create, present, and train internal and external customers
- Strong decision making skills working autonomously
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED EXTERNALLY AS TOP EMPLOYER AND
WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU?
- It means that when you partner with DHL Global Forwarding you’re working with an ethical and socially responsible company.
- We believe that when people love to come to work, they give more, try harder for their Customers, and are proud of the service they give.
- And that’s why external organizations have granted us different accolades for our people practices
Our Vision : The Logistics Company for the World
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) :
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.