What We’re Looking For
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
ooking for a thought leader and sage manager to lead of a small team in the Quality and governance documents space; in support of delivery of a multi-billion dollar infrastructure Program.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs technical discipline tasks including research, reports, design, specification and plan preparation to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Actively manages project scope, schedule and budget. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Implements the firm’s project delivery plan using HNTB’s Sophisticated Delivery Approach (SDA) on each project.
- Develops project scope and fee quotation, and assists in the preparation of proposals and contracts.
- Coordinates work efforts and reviews of work performed by project team. Supervises and mentors team to overall project objectives.
- Oversees project staffing with departments, offices and divisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant degree
- 8 years relevant experience
- In lieu of education, 12 years relevant experience
What You’ll Bring :
- Leads a team to collaborate and coordinate with other managers in the GDOT PMC program to provide strategic guidance and governance to successfully deliver large scale civil infrastructure program
- Develops procedures, and other governance documents leveraging input from subject matter experts
- Develops PowerPoint presentations for training and communication
- Communicates the hierarchy of governance documents to team members
- Develops KPIs and metrics that communicate trends in compliance and quality
- Directly supervises several employees or subcontractors
- Presents to co-workers or managers
- Uses Word, Visio, e-Builder and SharePoint to publish and update governance documents
What We Prefer:
- 8 years experience with 4 years of developing, implementing and auditing a quality management system
- ASQ or ISO 9001 Certifications
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and vet
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
\#CB #ProgramManagement #ConstructionManagement
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
HNTB does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies. Any staffing/employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of HNTB. HNTB will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting staffing/employment agency, person or entity. Staffing/employment agencies who have fee agreements with HNTB must submit applicants to the designated HNTB recruiter to be eligible for placement fees.
Job Type: Regular
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Category: Program Management Group
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.