Make an Impact on Our Geriatric Community
Our team is growing, and we’re looking for top caliber Physical Therapists to join us in Somers, CT. Candidate must be located in the United States.
We’re FOX Rehabilitation, a multi-state, professional private practice of independent clinicians who visit patients and provide evidence-based geriatric care. We’re committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture where everyone is welcomed and given access to our many professional growth opportunities. If you want an autonomous career and to help older adults become stronger and live better longer on your own schedule, then you’d make a great addition to our team. FOX clinicians are salaried with benefits with the opportunity for overtime at the per diem rate, if desired
Who we’re looking for:
You’re positive, compassionate, respectful, and hard-working with the desire to proactively develop your craft to achieve clinical excellence. You’re reliable, accountable, and respond to every challenge with solutions, rather than excuses. You thrive in an autonomous setting and meet expectations for scheduling and caseload management. You seize every opportunity to feed the “fire in your belly” with our unlimited continuing education credits.
Are you a newly graduated professional? FOX helps you grow your skills through our widely-recognized Emerging Professionals Mentor Program, designed to support you in a structured and proven approach. Let’s work together!
What you’ll do:
- Provide Geriatric House Calls™ to older adults
- Deliver proactive and evidence-based therapy to older adults
What you’ll get:
- Flexible schedule created by you
- Professional growth opportunities
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Overtime options
- Educational programs
What you’ll need:
- Valid Physical Therapy license in the state(s) of practice, or eligibility to apply.
- Degree from an accredited physical therapy program
- Demonstrating proficiency in both spoken and written English communication.
- Must be able to provide own transportation between patient visits.
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Current CPR certification
“If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.”