Full Job Description
Are you the Pharmacist who knows your patients by name? Do they ask for you because you build meaningful relationships with them? Do you want to practice in a progressive setting where you can make an impact on patient care and be a part of your community? Are you a pharmacist who creates a culture that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging, and embraces associate well-being, growth and development?
Then Safeway, a division of Albertsons Companies is the place for you! As a Pharmacy Manager for our company, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
Under the direction of the Division Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the financial performance of the pharmacy and acts as pharmacist in charge.
Our Pharmacy Managers:
- Actively delivers patient care services
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Recruits, trains and supervises pharmacy team
- Partners with management in developing and implementing initiatives to increase profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D or equivalent FPGEC (NABP)
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified immunizer preferred
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a pharmacy setting preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
- OPT, H-1B (H1B) & TN sponsorship or H1B visa transfers may be available
- Dependent on length of service, hours worked and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, sick pay (accrued based on hours worked), PTO/Vacation pay (accrued based on hours worked), paid holidays (between 7-9 days annually), bereavement pay, and retirement benefits (such as 401(k) eligibility). Associates in this position are also eligible for a quarterly bonus.
- The pay for this position is $70.00 per hour, but no less than the local minimum wage. Starting rates will vary based on things like location, experience, qualifications and the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey! We are a company that strives to reflect the rich diversity of the communities we serve. A workplace where everyone will be celebrated, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and be fully able to contribute to their and our company’s success. Locally great and nationally strong, Albertsons Companies (NYSE: ACI) is a leading food and drug retailer in the United States. Albertsons Companies is committed to bringing people together around the joys of food and inspiring well-being, and making a meaningful difference, neighborhood by neighborhood. The company includes 2,270 retail and drug stores with 1720 pharmacies, 402 associated fuel centers, 22 distribution facilities, and 19 manufacturing plants with over 290,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw’s, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson’s Market, Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky, Amigos, Andronico’s Community Markets, King’s, Balducci’s, and Albertson’s Market Street.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not the official job description for the position. All employees must comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 1-888-255-2269.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.