Full Job Description
Our client, a global financial services and digital payments company is seeking an Operations Specialist, Payroll Product.
This position is a remote must be in SF Bay Area 3-month contract. You must be in the US, no C2C, or H1B Visa status. Hourly rate $28.28, W2 + paid holidays through Talent Table.
- Communicate directly via email and phone with Client’s Payroll customers in order to gather necessary payroll history.
- Validate and enter new customer payroll history into the Client’s Payroll system
- Relate to merchant onboarding issues and find pragmatic solutions to improve the onboarding process.
- Collaborate with the Client’s Payroll team to identify improvements in customer on-boarding.
- Surface opportunities to improve tools, workflow and customer experience.
- Assist with quarterly tax filings and tax payments for Client’s Payroll customers.
- Ensure a high level of customer service when assisting customers.
- Excellent communication skills over email, phone, and in-person.
- 2+ year of experience in payroll, accounting, finance or relevant professional experience.
- Tech savvy – Excel experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and loves working with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business or equivalent.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.