Brownsville-native OB/GYN, who has been providing care to the area since 2006, is excited to add a colleague to his busy practice.
- Candidates with experience or new residents will be considered
- J1 and H1b visas welcome!
- Ambulatory services
- In-office procedures
- Infertility consultations and treatments
- Minimally invasive and laparoscopic surgery and surgical services provided
- Genetic counseling
- Amniocentesis testing
- Monday – Thursday 8am-5pm; Friday 8am-Noon
- Shared practice and ER call
- 12-month income guarantee from the hospital (with 36-month forgiveness period)
- Malpractice coverage
- Benefits allowance
- Relocation allowance
- Second year salary plus bonuses, benefits, etc.
- Partnership track
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax
About HCA Valley Regional Medical Center:
- Valley Regional Medical Center is a 215-bed facility
- Home to a team of more than 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties
- A leader in a vast array of high quality programs, including surgical robotics, advanced laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries, neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery, women’s services, pediatric services, and neonatal intensive care.
- Nationally accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level III Trauma Center
- The Women’s Pavilion specializes in obstetrics and neonatology and offers labor/delivery suites, newborn nurseries and cheerful, home-like birthing rooms.
- Delivers over 2,000 babies annually
- 10-bed NICU
- x3 daVinci robots
- Transport team available 24-hours/day
The Brownsville metro area is home to half a million people, making it one of the state’s top ten most populous areas. Brownsville is a vibrant, multi-cultural community with a surprisingly low cost of living. With a tropical climate and a quick 15-minute drive to South Padre Island, Texas’ most desirable beach, Brownsville is a fantastic place to put down roots. We have a world-class art scene, with the Children’s Museum of Brownsville and the Gladys Porter Zoo and plenty of shopping to be had! Because of the tropical climate, Brownsville is an outdoor enthusiast’s year-round paradise. Parades of birders ‘flock’ to the area to witness rare bird migration – the annual monarch migration is another sight to behold.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.