Eastern Kentucky University
Title: Men’s Basketball Video Coordinator
Position Type: Part-Time Staff
Search Type: External – minimum 7 days
Department: 90R000 – Intercollegiate Athletics
Division: 6R1000 – Intercollegiate Athletics
Position Location: Richmond Campus
Driver Classification: Driver
Contact Person: A.W. Hamilton
Job Summary/Basic Functions
The Men’s Basketball Video Coordinator plans, edits, records, and produces all videography used by the Men’s Basketball program to support the success of the program’s various NCAA Division 1 intercollegiate goals. This position will work with coaches to develop a preferred method of analyzing and presenting basketball film for practices and ongoing staff skill development and will serve as a liaison for film exchange with visiting teams. The Video Coordinator will be responsible for the maintenance of the computer video network and will maintain a video library for all sports video associated with the program.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required.
Experience: One year of experience in men’s basketball at the Division I level is required.
- 40% – Develops media for use in analysis, scouting, and professional development and maintain a video library to incorporate into practices and game plans for the EKU Men’s Basketball program. – (Essential)
- 20% – Coordinates and maintains film/media exchange agreements between EKU Men’s Basketball and opponents. – (Essential)
- 20% – Collaborate with EKU Sports Communciation staff for media acquisition from campus and other athletic department events. – (Essential)
- 10% – Researches and assesses new videography methods and technology, and makes recommendations for new equipment and process enhancements, as appropriate. – (Essential)
- 10% – Supports the office functions by completing all other duties and special projects as assigned. – (Essential)
Sponsorship: Visa sponsorship will be considered on a case-by-case basis, depending upon the needs of the unit, available sponsorship budget, and the qualifications of the candidate.
Open Until Filled: No
Eastern Kentucky University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 and over), race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information in the admission to, or participation in, any educational program or activity (e.g., athletics, academics and housing) which it conducts or any employment policy or practice.
Background Check Statement
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background check.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.