Manager, Marketing & Growth
The Manager, Marketing & Growth is passionate about developing and implementing engagement strategies that drive growth. This role will lead, develop, and implement a results-driving approach across a team of consumer and physician marketers to drive brand growth, through differentiation, and innovative programming and activation. He/she will proactively guide and manage developing and managing marketing sponsorships and customer/patient engagement programs for clinical and referral business lines in collaboration with the broader NorthShore marcom team and organization.
Reporting to the Director, Growth Marketing, he/she will collaborate with sponsorship partners, service line stakeholders and leaders across the team – in Brand Strategy, Digital, Communications and Content. Indirect influence of and collaboration with other key organization leaders is also necessary for success in this position.
This is a highly cross-functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution. It will require someone who is able to anticipate organization needs, is strategic, curious, highly collaborative, and works to be a little better every day.
Must Have the Ability to:
- Be an innovation leader through creative activation and execution of sponsorship marketing and business-driving customer/patient programs through connection-building that anticipates consumer behavior, drives growth and differentiatesss the brand.
- Lead, train and empower an agile, collaborative and highly innovative marketing team to develop and implement programs that drive growth through sponsorship, relationship engagement, digital and traditional media platforms.
- Build and nurture relationships with clinical, operations and executive partners to collaboratively and proactively showcase the leading, community-connected care provided at NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health.
- Spearhead and develop comprehensive and integrated plans for both on-going organization priorities and new initiatives. Problem-solve and possess the leadership skills to work closely with other marketing, medical, operations and executive stakeholders to help guide overall strategic approach and influence patient experience.
- Measurably and simply communicate results to internal and external stakeholders across a mix of channels, platforms and formats.
- 5+ years professional experience in marketing, sponsorship and/or customer engagement program management
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience using data to inform decision making & strategy planning
- Demonstrated leadership and influence experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative skills. Loves trying new approaches, platforms and executions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience engaging at an executive level with cross-functional groups
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
About NorthShore-Edward-Elmhurst Health
Who We Are
We are a newly aligned organization, bringing together the best of NorthShore University Health System and Edward-Elmhurst Health, with 9 hospitals, 25,000 team members and 6,000 physicians serving an area of over one million patients from over 300 sites of care across the Chicagoland area.
- We are investing in our communities to support closing health equity gaps and assuring convenient access to healthcare.
- We have regional centers of care that provide exemplary patient experiences and are always working to develop innovative care solutions.
- We are committing to being the best place to work, learn, practice, and receive care.
- Career Pathways to Promote Professional Growth and Development
- Various Medical, Dental, Pet and Vision options, including Domestic Partner Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- Wellness Program Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account Options
- Retirement Options with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Visa Sponsorship Available (Nursing and Lab roles)