Full Job Description
St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center Primary Care in Maine is growing and seeks BC/BE Internal medicine Physicians to join an integrated medical system comprised of a 233-bed acute care community hospital, an employed group of primary care and specialtyâ€¯providers, urgent care and emergency department, an extensive complement of behavioral and mental health services and outpatient specialty practices.
- Full-time, 4-day clinic work week, 32 patient contact hours per week. Schedule flexibility and remote capabilities for administrative tasks.
- 18-22 patients per day. Minimal call (1:11), call only with after-hours nurse triage
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $4K yearly CME, Paid Time Off & more!
- Competitive Salary; $10,000 Sign on Bonus; Up to $20,000 yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan and Up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance!
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care
- J1, H1 or O1 visa sponsorship available
Requirements: Must be Board Certified in Family or Board Eligible with intention of becoming Board Certified within 2 years of hire.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning. If you would like more information on this position, please send CV to Don Richard, Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 755-3062.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Up-and-coming, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine’s second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located and just 35 miles north of Portland, enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes and less than an hour from the ocean and mountains. Experience a plethora of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, boating, golf, hunting, skiing & snowboarding & snowmobiling, and much, much more! Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for all. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to many safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Covenant Health Mission Statement
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
Our Core Values:
We show respect, caring and sensitivity towards all, honoring the dignity of each person, especially the poor, vulnerable and suffering.
We promote justice and ethical behavior, and responsibly steward our human, financial and environmental resources.
We work in partnership, dialogue and shared purpose to create healthy communities.
We deliver all services with the highest level of quality, while seeking creative innovation.
Applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, and genetic information (including family medical history).
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.