Mission-centered and nimble FQHC-federally qualified health center seeks 3 Family Medicine physicians or Internal Medicine Physician in West Town or Waukegan Illinois near Chicago! Almost 2 months off per year, paid!
contact: Jon Crosby 843-806-3186 email@example.com
- Very supportive collegial team
- Flexible FQHC is able to adjust to the needs of the community and staff; every team member has a voice.
- Almost 2 months off per year in paid time off. 1 month vacation plus 2.8 weeks in paid holidays – wow!
- salary plus incentives, student school repayment NHSC up to 25k yr tax-free, sign on bonus, excellent health, retirement benefits
About the role of Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician:
- 24-32 hours of direct patient care, 8 hours of admin time.
- Can see adults or all ages
- This is a collaborative setting vs solo setting.
- This is working in teams of NPs and MDs.
About the group:
- founded over 75 years ago
- close to 800 employees
- 14 locations
- Over 245 providers in family medicine, internal medicine, Psychiatry, OBGYN, Cardiology, Dentists and Pediatricians
- BE, BC not required. Family Medicine Physician or Internal Medicine Physician – IM /FM – BC
- Ideal person is going to work well with patients, can handle complex socioeconomic issues, handle emergencies well, flex with needs of the group
- ideal candidate wants to serve the underserved and is aligned well with an FQHC federally qualified health centers.
- about to J1 and H1B sponsorship candidates
About the area:
2.7 million people!! Sitting on the banks of beautiful Lake Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, is the third-largest city in the United States, just behind NYC and LA. Chicago is known for its jaw-dropping architecture, vibrant music scene, amazing food, — including deep-dish pizza — and iconic neighborhoods. Come see the Chicago Cubs in the MLB, the Chicago Bulls in the NBA and the Chicago Bears in the NFL. Chicago is known for its architecture, food, and mobster history. It’s known for its museums and cultural gems, making it an epicenter for tourism. Finally, Chicago is famous for its professional sports teams. Regardless of the game you prefer, there’s a spectator sport for all seasons in the Windy City