The position of Inside Technical Sales is responsible for the direct marketing and selling rp Visual Solutions product lines.
Current product lines include:
- Specific Focus on Custom Direct View LED Structures
- Single Panel Mount Systems
- Matrix Panel Mount Systems
- Projection Systems Mounts and Screens
- Electromechanical Systems for LED and other displays
What You’ll Do:
- Promote rp Visuals products
- Provide sales quotes to clients, consultants, and dealers in a timely fashion
- Define client requirements
- Effectively communicate those requirements to our fabrication and operations group
- Preparing and presenting sales quotations to clients
- Once a sale has been made, confirm client requirements with signed off drawings
Power Skills You’ll Bring:
- Strong communication skills: written and oral
- Computer literacy (ACT!, Outlook, Word & Excel is a plus)
- People skills- must be able to work with a myriad of personalities
- Organizational Skills- task management/ priorities, manage filing system
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in communications, business, or related audiovisual systems experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales capacity, preferably in the AV (Audio Visual) or Technical Industry
Join Our Team
We Value Giving Back: We are proud to help organizations around the world. It’s essential to us that we help solve problems for the greater good and make a difference on the local level. Our commitment to the communities in which we live and work is a longstanding part of our culture.
We Value All Backgrounds: Statistics show that women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and minorities will not apply for a job if they believe they will not meet all of the listed requirements of a job. We encourage all backgrounds to apply.
- Flexible work environment
- Structured career ladders
- Recognition programs
- Profit sharing
- Exciting work environment that is always evolving
- Performance incentives
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits package
rp Visual Solutions (RPV) is a manufacturer and reseller of custom audio-visual structures, flat panel, and rear screen-based products. We provide products and services to the industrial/commercial A/V marketplace worldwide. We pride ourselves in providing a stellar experience for our customers.
rp Visual Solutions (RPV) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. rp Visual Solutions (RPV) will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which non-US work visa sponsorship will be provided.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.