*** This position can be based in any of our CDM Smith offices which may include Houston, Los Angeles, Irvine, Carlsbad, Boston, Edison, Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, or Denver offices***
CDM Smith is seeking a Client Service Leader to help further accelerate the growth of our Industrial business unit by identifying promising new opportunities, winning exciting new projects and growing key client accounts. This individual will bring experience selling small-mid capital sized engineering procurement construction (EPC)design-build delivery projects. This individual has helped clients successfully implement capacity/facility expansions, meet water management objectives, comply with environmental requirements, or address other related needs. As an integral member of our dynamic Industrial team, the Client Service Leader contributes by:
- Leading business development, client engagement, client service management, and strategic marketing for multiple major industrial clients in the U.S.
- Developing and maintaining high value relationships with industrial clients
- Growing market share by partnering with senior project managers and key technical specialists as they work for clients to deliver high quality projects
- Collaborating with our award-winning technology group to stay at the forefront of leading-edge tools that improve project delivery for clients
- Implementing short and long-term strategies that contribute to the growth and profitability of CDM Smith
- Bachelor’s degree
- 12 years of related experience
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands. Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- EPC business development experience in industrial markets with demonstrated client relationship building in at least one of the following areas: oil/gas, chemicals, food/beverage, power, utilities, mining/mineral, and industrial water and wastewater
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- MBA, MS or MA degree
Amount of Travel Required
Skills and Abilities
Background Check and Drug Testing Information
Visa Sponsorship Available