- Position: HR Business Partner (HRBP)
- Location: Hybrid (Skokie, IL or Warrenville, IL and remote)
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
- Hours: Monday-Friday, during normal business hours
- Travel: Travel to Evanston, Skokie, Highland Park, Glenview, Arlington Heights, or Warrenville may be required.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy about the organization’s financial position, mid- and long-range plans, culture, and competition.
- Meets regularly with line management and provides HR guidance on a variety of topics including: policy interpretation, HR best practice, employee relations issues, employee performance problems, hierarchy or restructuring changes, organizational design, etc., to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Analyzes trends, metrics, and organizational opportunities in partnership with the appropriate HR Center(s) of Excellence to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance with line management through coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements to reduce legal risks and help ensure regulatory compliance and partners with legal department as needed/required.
- Works with Organizational Development to identify and at times, implement training initiatives and enhance employee engagement and to support leadership development initiatives.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, required
o Minimum two years’ experience in a direct Human Resources or Employee Relations role
o Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, such as compensation, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, and federal/state employment laws
- Certification: SHRM-CP (Society for Human Resource Management-Certified Professional) or SHRM-SCP (Society for Human Resource Management-Senior Certified Professional), preferred
- Career Pathways to Promote Professional Growth and Development
- Various Medical, Dental, Pet and Vision options, including Domestic Partner Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- Wellness Program Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account Options
- Retirement Options with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Visa Sponsorship Available (Nursing and Lab roles)