TeamHealth has excellent opportunity for full-time physician to join our hospitalist team as a nocturnist hospitalist at Memorial Satilla Health in Waycross, Georgia. Work a seven-on, seven-off block schedule at this general medical and surgical facility and 231-bed, non-profit hospital. Memorial Satilla Health provides high quality care to patients from Southeast Georgia and from around the world, for more than 30 years.
Hospitalists manage patients in the ICU/PCU. The emergency department runs codes. Anesthesia intubates. The EMR is Meditech. No procedures are required! New graduates, H1B and J1 candidates are welcome to apply!
This is an employed position offering a competitive compensation package, with night differential plus quality and RVU-based performance bonuses, along with an excellent comprehensive benefit package. We encourage internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians to apply!
TeamHealth is one of the nation’s leaders in providing progressive, quality care hospital-based clinical outsourcing in the country, serving multiple departments including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, and specialty hospitalist services.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients.
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth’s innovative national resources have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Must have completed a US accredited internal medicine residency
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Will join 10 physician program w/APP support (four physician day rounders w/APP support and one nocturnist w/APP support)
- ED runs codes
- No procedures required
- Manage patients in ICU/PCU
- 7on/7off block schedule
- EMR is Meditech
- Employment position through TeamHealth
About Memorial Satilla Health:
- Memorial Satilla Health is a 231-bed, full service, acute care medical facility that has been providing high quality medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for more than 60 years
- Our team of over 1,000 employees and more than 300 physicians on staff strive to provide safe, quality medical care with compassion and understanding
- Busy ER where we treat more than 45,000 emergencies a year
- Heart, orthopaedics, surgery, rehabilitation, sleep and birthing centers with specialists trained specifically for those needs
- Extensive mental health program for seniors and those suffering with memory loss
Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest. Waycross, GA is located in Southern GA and is about a 90-minute drive to Jacksonville, FL and a 2-hour drive to Savannah, GA. Located here is the North entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world. This city offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living, great weather / climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools – both private and public as well as multiple colleges in the area.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.”