Florence, Oregon is a beautiful coastal town, with a great opportunity to care for an underserved population and delivering top notch care in a rural environment.
- Experienced Internal Medicine Hospitalist comfortable working in a critical access hospital environment
- Open ICU ventilator management
- Variety of medically complex patients
- Geriatric patient population
- Swing bed program that supports medical and rehab patients
- Tele support within PeaceHealth system
- Medical Directorship and leadership opportunities
- Tele/phone specialty support
- 24/7 ER coverage, and surgeons/orthopedic support
- Visa Sponsorship available with in-house council, specializing in immigration law
If this opportunity resonates with you, please email me directly!
Grace Riggs, Provider Recruiter [email protected]
Florence is located on the Oregon Coast at the mouth of the Siuslaw River. Enjoy a lifestyle inspired by the great outdoors and offering its own scenic Northwest landscape and abundant recreational opportunities. Florence is known for its breathtaking beaches, rolling sand dunes, numerous lakes with hiking trails and a picturesque historic downtown.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
- Guaranteed first year income: $325,095.00
- Along with a generous employment bonus, relocation assistance and educational loan reimbursement for those who qualify.
- PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a medical group practice with more than 1,100 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest.
- Integrated physician-led medical group.
- Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.