Binary Logic IT is looking for candidates for Full Stack Java Developer, our training program is designed in a way that placement after the training is guaranteed. Our curriculum has helped a number of our candidates find placement with our Fortune 500 clients,
We guarantee placement/get within 6 months of enrolment
The candidates who are eligible for the training and placement:-
- Who has valid work authorization ( OPT, H4EAD, GCEAD, GC, US Citizen). We sponsor H1B and GC for qualified candidates.
- Willing to put in extra effort to gain technical expertise in a short time.
We are offering a 9 Weeks training for Full Stack Java Developers.
You will be enrolled in this training; It will start from Basics of Programming to Advance Java.
The Program will start on 23rd January 2023.
Facilities provided by us:-
Free Classroom Training & Live Projects
Free OCJP certification upon successful completion of Training
Free Lodging on twin sharing
Transportation from guest house to Office and back
H1-B Filling in First Year if required
Best Salary with Benefits (upon joining the client project)
100% preparation towards Job securing.
$100 will be paid for you 1st relocation from your current location to our facility if an outstation candidate
Scholarship of $25 per day to all the candidates who score 70% and above on the test.
Once you complete your training, it takes an average of 7-8 weeks to get you client projects. You will need to be prepared for 16 week stay with us in our facility. (It might take 1 or 2 weeks extra up or down).
How we are different from others:
- Expert in Career counseling
- Help with resume preparation
- Have direct Clients, Implementation Partners.
- We also file H1-B Visa, GC processing for the eligible candidate.
- We are E-verified Company,
- Talented and best client relationship team for placement assistance
- We get most of our candidates through referrals by satisfied candidates from previous Placements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sterling, VA 20166: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance