Make Your Mark::
You’ll Get To::
- Responsible for leading BlackLine’s continued transition to a Global People Shared Services model by designing, implementing, and managing current and newly designed processes, expanding service offerings, and measuring success via KPIs. Some of those processes include but not limited to: Global Employee and Manager portals, HR support ticketing system, Mobility/Immigration management, global onboarding, and compliance.
- Responsible for delivering customer (employee) centric service within established SLAs.
- Partners with regional People Team Leaders, COEs, and HR Technology to actively evolve the People Shared Services roadmap in alignment with BlackLine’s People strategy and drive the vision and strategy of these initiatives, while balancing both end-user experience and operational priorities.
- Reinforces BlackLine’s culture of continuous improvement by ensuring efficient and consistent employee experience, delivering operational excellence and, and simplification across People Success Center’s operations.
- Defines and manages the Global Mobility program and implements a sustainable process that balances employee experience and legal compliance.
- Implements and executes mobility programs and services supporting employee movements such as: transfers, short- and long-term transfers, assignments, country entry and domestic or international relocation.
- Measures People Success Center’s performance via SLAs; KPIs & data analysis; identifies trends and makes recommendations for process/delivery improvements
- Research, gain support for and implement process automation and self-service technologies to support efficiency and scalability of shared services.
- Influences evolution, innovation, and continual transformation of BlackLine’s HR System in partnership with HR Technology and Regional HR Business Partners.
- Partners with regional and HR people leaders to understand local requirements while driving to a global approach to consistency and scalability.
- Ensures there are SOPs for all services provided to enable global scalability, ensure business continuity, and standardization of People Success Service Center activities.
- Build a governance structure to track optimal prioritization of activities and team resources, while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Develops, consolidates, integrates, and facilitates operational cross training programs across global/regional members of the People Success team. Some of those include local/regional regulations, BlackLine’s policies, process maps, SOPs, etc.
What You’ll Bring::
- 10+ years in a people operations or people shared services role where scalability has been a critical priority.
- 7+ years of relevant leadership experience within global People Shared Services organizations is required.
- 5+ years of global mobility and expatriate experience within a global company
- Deep expertise and proven ability in scaling operations globally where leveraging technology and standardizing/improving processes to deliver exceptional employee experiences are at the center of design and implementation.
- Ability to inspire confidence from leaders across the organization and People Success team while driving clarity, alignment, and accountability throughout a fast-paced, complex matrix environment.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to breakdown complex shared services concepts to others, with top notch customer service skills, and optimistic attitude in challenging situations.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and to manage a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced environment and with regular shifting priorities.
- Proven ability in successfully managing virtual and cross-regional teams.
- Experience with H1B process and international work visa process, having worked with outside immigration counsel to facilitate and support work visa application process a plus.
- Strong knowledge of laws and government regulations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present thoughtful financial models and analysis
- Track record of translating vision into executable strategy with a strong bias for action
- Excellent business acumen
- Advanced excel and HR systems skills and experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail orientation and accuracy
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves in a hands-on work environment
We’re Even More Excited If You Have::
- Agile/Lean Sigma/Six Sigma quality and process improvement experience
- Experience with HRIS and HR service delivery platforms
- Multi-lingual/English +other languages (APAC/EMEA)
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining::
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world’s most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It’s a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thought and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiner’s continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
Salary Range:: USD $153,000.00 – USD $217,200.00
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.