DHL Global Forwarding manages the flow of goods and information across a customer’s global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/careers/jobs.html
- Enter customer documentation data into our DHL systems
- Ensure all data is properly entered and/or uploaded completely in an accurate and timely fashion
- Work with customers to obtain missing information via telephone or email
- Monitor communications sources for escalations such as group mailbox, telephone calls, and internal report sources
- Take appropriate actions to expedite critical updates and monitor progress until resolved, maintaining constant flow of communication with internal customers
- Maintains positive and professional customer relationships (internal and external)
- May be assigned additional tasks as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), database, and web-based applications
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish is preferred
DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED EXTERNALLY AS TOP EMPLOYER AND
WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU?
- It means that when you partner with DHL Global Forwarding you’re working with an ethical and socially responsible company.
- We believe that when people love to come to work, they give more, try harder for their Customers, and are proud of the service they give.
- And that’s why external organizations have granted us different accolades for our people practices
Our Vision : The Logistics Company for the World
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) :
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.