Full Job Description
Mindpath College Health serves college and university students, school staff, and members of the surrounding community. Clinicians provide tailored therapy, medication management, and collaboration. We are a clinician-led organization with patients at its heart, driven to make life better for those we serve. We provide services for a wide range of disorders and comorbidities and need clinicians who specialize in LGBTQ + Affirmative therapy, OCD, family, anxiety, ADHD, anger management, eating disorders, substance use/abuse, and other concerns of the collegiate demographic.
Who we are:
Be Better, Together | Act with Courage | Strive for Excellence | Express Compassion | Practice Inclusion
Flexibility: Full-Time opportunities with hybrid model options.
Workplace Diversity: Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness.
Compensation: Competitive compensation models with bonus earnings.
Perks & Benefits: Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance
Technology: EMR & robust telehealth platform making it easier to see patients virtually.
Sponsorship: J1 waiver & H1B visa (cap-subject) in several our clinic locations
*Residents & Fellows* : Our loan repayment program is available to qualifying applicants.
- Provide initial assessments, check-ins, and appropriate referrals to establish patient care
- Psychotropic medication management required
- Collaborating care with therapists
- Submit patient notes and documentation in a timely manner
- Must be fully licensed with MD or DO degree
- ABPN BC in psychiatry with active DEA license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize EHR and technology platforms as applicable within the role