At Caterpillar, we believe in The Power of Everyone. Our competitive advantage as a Fortune 100 leader begins with our employees who remain passionate, innovative, and diverse. Our most valuable work comes from the inclusive environment we’ve fostered to celebrate people of all backgrounds, ensuring everyone feels seen, heard, and valued. United under our Values in Action, our dedicated teams at Caterpillar do the work to build a better world.
Cat® Digital is the digital and technology arm of Caterpillar Inc., leveraging the latest technologies to build industry leading digital solutions for our customers and dealers. With over one million connected assets worldwide, our teams use data, technology, advanced analytics, telematics, and AI capabilities to help our customers build a better world. Here, you’ll be able to build your career on a global scale and take advantage of development opportunities with emerging technologies.
As a Digital Business Analyst Professional, you may work with the Agile delivery team and stakeholders to execute digital initiatives enabling business imperatives.
Examples of skills and technologies that previous hires have utilized include:
- Creating, analyzing, and validating business requirements, translating them into detailed functional requirements and user stories, and defining acceptance criteria and test cases
- Data mining, data cleansing, and data visualization of information related to the connected asset population and showing progress against our targets for our programs
- Routinely involved in daily production runs, dashboard creations / edits, and automating processes to increase efficiencies
- Work with business partners to ensure they have the web behavior they need as well as be able to connect it to many other Caterpillar data set for deeper dives and insights
- Building and managing a marketing data warehouse and support analysis using advertising/marketing data projects with Google Cloud Platform and Big Query
- Requirements gathering for application software changes, gathering and analysis of business needs and user voice
- Currently attending or recently graduated from a 4-year accredited university/college with a minimum bachelor’s degree in marketing analytics, digital marketing, computer science, data analytics, data visualization or related program
- Minimum cumulative GPA requirement 3.0/ 4.0 (no rounding)
- Graduation date between April 2023 through June 2024
- Must be able/willing to relocate to work location
Top candidate will also have:
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau, Snowflake, MySQL, PowerBI, converting data into insights, database querying and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately to ensure a team’s success
- Strong accountability planning/organization, and teamwork
- Agile certifications
Additional Information :
- Candidates hired for their opportunity will be included in the Cat Digital Early Talent Development Program which will include programming around Technical, Professional and Caterpillar acumen
- Locations for this position are typically Chicago and Peoria Illinois, Dallas Texas or Westminster Colorado
- Basic relocation may be available, dependent on relocation qualifications
Please note, we typically start our new employees for early talent in cohorts. The next cohort start dates are currently scheduled for January / February 2024 and/or Summer 2024.
Relocation is available for this position.Visa sponsorship available for eligible applicants.Summary Pay Range:
$75,900.00 – $141,456.00Compensation and benefits offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, job level, market location, job-related knowledge, skills, individual performance and experience. Please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at Caterpillar.
Annual incentive bonus plan*
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc.)
401k savings plan
Health savings account (HSA)
Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Employee Assistance Programs
Voluntary Benefits and Employee Discounts
*Subject to annual eligibility and incentive plan guidelines .
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.