Scarlett Carina Carr
Achievements and responsibilities:
· Proactively contact clients to obtain information or verify accuracy on order information and client details.
· Create various accounting and sales documents, such as invoices, sales orders, and quotations.
· Closely communicate with shipping and logistic departments to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
· Process customer orders through various digital platforms.
· Maintain excellent customer satisfaction by staying helpful, polite, and friendly throughout phone calls and other interactions.
· Keep up-to-date product knowledge such as availability, price in line with customer specifications.
· Thoroughly check orders to ensure accuracy before sending to warehouses for dispatch.
· Examine sales figures and present findings to management team to aid with decision-making.
· Establish and enforce organisation standards to maintain quality service.
· Liaise with customers on any pricing deviations on orders and provide correct price.
· Manage contracts for large supermarket customers and maintain customer/supplier relationships with market customers.
· Improve office processes to utilise time and create more efficient communication platforms between departments.
· Assist technical team maintaining customer portals to ensure compliance is in place ahead of supply.
· Packaging management for the packhouse, ensuring enough stock available to continue supply to market and supermarket contracts. Proactive purchasing to maximise profitability on contracts and market orders.