We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Field Technician to join our team. Your efficiency and attention to detail will allow DHL to make businesses work by delivering cargo on time, every time. This may require heavy lifting at times and/or use of a hand-truck. You will also be expected to maintain an electronic record of your activity through the proficient use of a hand-held scanning device. This position will be based at our Houston, TX location.
- Provide technical assistance with customers
- Maintaining warehouse and inventory controls
- Maintaining inventory levels and deliver stock to our local depots
- Perform product transfers using pump equipment
- Prepare, load, and unload shipments with forklift / pallet jack.
- Install and remove equipment from inside 20’ shipping containers.
- Perform product transfers at customer’s loading/unloading facility
Skills / Requirements:
- Valid TX Drivers License
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to work both indoor and outdoor environmental conditions which at times and be extreme heat/cold
- Ability to regularly lift 100lbs
- Able to drive a forklift, drive a truck with a 20’ trailer, and operate pump equipment.
- Ability to work and complete tasks with minimal supervision. TWIC Card preferred but not required
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED EXTERNALLY AS TOP EMPLOYER AND
WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU?
- It means that when you partner with DHL Global Forwarding you’re working with an ethical and socially responsible company.
- We believe that when people love to come to work, they give more, try harder for their Customers, and are proud of the service they give.
- And that’s why external organizations have granted us different accolades for our people practices
Our Vision : The Logistics Company for the World
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) :
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
“If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.”