We are sourcing for VMware Technical Architect with one of our Direct Clients in Madison, WI. Please go through the job description below and if you feel comfortable with the Required skills and responsibilities, please reply to me back with your updated Word doc resume and Table with your details to info@H1BVisaJobs.com.
JOB TITLE: VMware Technical Architect
LOCATION: Madison, WI, 53707
DURATION: 12+ Months Contract
Note: This position is currently remote. However, position status is subject to change. The selected candidate must be available to work at the client’s location as needed. The client does not pay for travel time or reimbursed for travel expenses
Job for: H1B Visa holder, H4 EAD, L2 Visa holder, O1 Visa Holder, TN Visa holder, E3 Visa Holder, Green Card Holder.
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) or VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) preferably the VCAP-DTM Deploy track.
- Expert-level experience in the technical design Of VMware Horizon View and security authentication with the Universal Access Gateways.
- Expert level of Microsoft Active Directory services and tools.
- Expert knowledge of multifactor authentication services
- This VMware Technical Architect will design and build IT strategies, cloud configurations, and related services. They will provide security infrastructure solutions for the Virtual desktop environments.
- The candidate will provide recommendations to leadership and create technical road maps that provide for high availability, disaster recovery, and to enhance the performance and stability of the environment.
- A well-qualified candidate will be a certified VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) or VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)) within the Desktop Management Deploy certification track.
- The candidate should have a strong working knowledge of VMware Universal Access Gateways (UAG) and security connection servers. The candidate will provide expert-level design, configuration and support of the VMware Horizon architecture that supports our 1200 end users’ hybrid work environment.
- The ideal candidate should have 7-10 years of VMware architecture and implementation experience with a proven track record, and strong technical skills in virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), cloud-based solutions, end-user computing security, and Microsoft O365 tool support. They should be client-focused with strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, and a passion for delivering innovative solutions.
- The architect will be expected to monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with VMware best practices and our Agency’s standards and security requirements.
- The architect will work closely with the Technical Services Section and technical business partners to ensure effective integration among our information systems and the IT infrastructure.
- The candidate will understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the VMware Horizon environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions. They will analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance, reliability, enhance scalability, and meet our Agency’s standards and security requirements.
- They will also be required to create Visio diagrams including all components, interfaces, and their connectivity connections as needed to accurately define the architecture of our existing VMware Horizon environment. The Architect will create the necessary documentation for the teams that deploy and support our VDI hybrid work environment. The work conducted will be complex and critical to the support of the organization.
- This candidate will work with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- On call and/or after business hours are required with this position.
List any special qualifications & years of experience:
|VMware certification VCDX or VCAP with emphasis on Desktop Management Deploy (VCAP-DTM)
|VMware Horizon view
|Microsoft AD tools and services
|Windows server administration
|AD Integrated PKI-Cert server design
|Integration of platforms and services
|Creation of technical road maps
|MS Office products including Visio
|Good verbal and written communication
|Strong technical documentation skills
|Strong business and technical analysis skills
|OSI model knowledge and practical use
|ITIL knowledge and practical use
Please fill below details if you are interested for this opening:
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)
|Preferred Base Location
|DOB (Date and Month of Birth YEAR NOT REQUIRED)
|*Joining availability (post-selection)
|Overall relevant experience of the candidate
|Expected Rate/Salary $$/HR/K
|Would you be comfortable going for an In-person Interview?
|Do you have a 4-year degree (Y/N)
|Ready to Travel (Y/N)
|Where would you stand on a scale of 1-10 for this req?