· Develop the overall user experience through collaboration with key users to understand Product Vision, Roadmap and User Stories.
· Act as the lead designer on all product work. Create storyboards, wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
· Create production-ready art assets and style guides for implementation by the development team.
· Work closely with our Development Team to support requirements, and ability to design complex user interfaces.
· Assist in collecting user feedback and usability testing to understand users’ needs and refine design concepts.
· Ability to think long-term and short-term to meet the constraints of a continuous release process while iterating toward a future vision.
· User-focused design mentality and constantly looking to sharpen your instincts through user feedback and insight.
· Assist with writing user stories based on user requirements and test completed user stories against acceptance criteria.
· Understand and implement Digital Accessibility tools and standards.
· Provide a portfolio in Adobe XD or similar format and demonstrate the ability to design complex user interfaces
· Experience in working on a Scrum Team or similar Agile Development Team.
· A strong understanding of web and mobile UI standards, usability, and practical experience in the design and development of user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
· Familiarity with digital accessibility standards (WCAG 2.1).
· Expert user of prototyping and wireframing using tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar tools.
· Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator if needed.
· Ability to conduct user research like card sorting, journey maps and others.
· Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision but also have a sharp eye for detail.
· Experience with creating clear web and digital experiences.
· Understanding of the User Experience (UX) Design process or methodology.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Hourly pay
- 9 years
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
“If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.”