Job Duties :
- Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources;
- Interview, pre-qualify, pre-close, close and recommend to hiring managers what is necessary to close potential candidates;
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate;
- Mentor and provide guidance and direction to recruiting coordinators;
- Negotiate offers by partnering with the hiring manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary;
- Participate in weekly recruitment meetings, focused on troubleshooting difficult positions and managing client issues;
- Direct sourcing/cold calling, internet postings, Candidate assessment, scheduling interviews, verify references and extend job offers effectively;
- Work on C2C, W2 and 1099 Tax terms with H1B, GCs and Citizens;
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites;
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates;
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates;
- Review and understand technical job requirement;
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met;
- Format resumes meeting client expectations;
- Research new technologies;
- Create detailed s;
- Follow up with candidates and provide timely feedback to candidates that support a positive candidate experience; and
- Maintain the integrity of data in the system.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a closely related field.
- Only considered with relevant experience of at least 3 years
- Knowledge of Technology is a must.
- knowledge of current trends in hiring practices is an added advantage.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.