12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Are you skilled at analyzing complex systems for efficiencies? Are you looking to develop your career with a company that continues to grow, creating new opportunities and job stability? Then you belong at Uline! Join us as a Systems Engineer serving as a Windows and VMware expert for one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
*Visa sponsorship available for this position.
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions in a Microsoft Windows Server and VMware environment.
- Manage and maintain server software, hardware and related applications and systems.
- Oversee and support Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Document, implement and review Information Technology (IT) Hosting Services policies, procedures and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with multiple operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a matrix and global organization.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.