Full Job Description
Specialist, Coverage Analysis and Budget – ( 86882 )
Specialist, Coverage Analysis and Budget
- Position: Specialist, Coverage Analysis and Budget
- Location: Evanston, IL
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30AM – 5:00PM [hours flexible]
- Required Travel: N/A
What you will do:
- Performs Medicare coverage analysis for non-industry sponsored studies
- Develops study budgets, applying appropriate site fees and research rates
- Reviews study budgets with PI and study team
- Assists with feasibility and internal negotiations with clinical departments
- Negotiates budget with sponsor
- Clinical Tracking and reporting
- Participate in trial kick-off meetings, as needed
What you will need:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
- Certification: Must have CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPC-A, CCA, or RHIT certificate
- Experience: 1-2 years of coding and billing experience preferred
- Unique or Preferred Skills: Must have knowledge of medical terminology, CPT and ICD 10 coding principles and practices. Must be able to analyze and interpret medical documents, and apply coding and/or local policy guidelines and regulations
- Career Pathways to Promote Professional Growth and Development
- Various Medical, Dental, Pet and Vision options, including Domestic Partner Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Parking
- Wellness Program Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account Options
- Retirement Options with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Visa Sponsorship Available (Nursing and Lab roles)
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight acute care hospitals – Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston, Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) – all recognized as Magnet hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org, SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its mission to “help everyone in our communities be their best”.
NorthShore – Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences and in connecting our best to provide community-connected healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.