Discover the feelings of Loyalty, Recognition, Family, Camaraderie 🙂
Come experience why so many employees have been with EAI for 5 – 10 + years, and continue to grow, learn, and make it their home as the EAI Family expands.
Enjoy directly contributing as a full stack developer for applications for a variety of clients like Verizon, Capital One, and Cardinal Health in small teams. You get to work in a fast-paced, hands-on capacity while learning new technologies in a client-facing role, seeing first-hand the impact of you/your team’s work on a daily basis.
- Computer Science, Math, or Engineering fundamentals.
- High Energy / Attitude.
- Creative Problem Solving.
We take care of our EAI Family:
- FREE catered lunch DAILY. Stipend provided during COVID work from home.
- Paid Training (CodeAcademy, Coursera, NoFluffJustStuff, Google DevFest, pre-paid courses, mentoring).
- FREE snacks/drinks – Multiple variety of soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, Gatorade, beer, wine & regular social gatherings.
- HYBRID mode – providing flexibility to EAi Family members to mix and match with their team on working from home and collaborating in the office.
EAI has NEVER HAD LAYOFFS from its beginnings in 2001. We have carried our folks through multiple tough economic cycles (2002, 2009, 2010) and will continue to do so!
We are growing and looking for team members who want to guide and be part of a fun, passionate, and highly accomplished group of nice folks with Hackathons and regular events like Poker and Movie Night to keep the spirits alive. Combine that with daily catered lunch from such restaurants as Cava, Chipotle, La Plaka, Jason’s Deli, and Shake Shack and you can see that we strive to foster a family-friendly culture that emphasizes learning, teamwork, camaraderie, and openness.
OPT, H1B, Permanent Residents, and US Citizens are all welcome!
We treat everyone the same – Nicely 🙂