What We’re Looking For
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
This opportunity entails providing both complex level technical and operational support for client services relating to all aspects of transit/rail/port/aviation security. Position calls for project oversight of multiple projects including scope, schedules, and budgets to support the Senior Technical Advisor of Safety & Security.
What You’ll Do:
- Develops end to end Security Programs in accordance with DHS/TSA, FTA and FRA guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Uses expertise to provide guidance and recommendations to project managers relating to complex security activities and requirements.
- Performs and makes recommendations on security risk analysis for client facilities including criticality, threat, and vulnerability assessments using approved DHS risk tools and HNTB risk models.
- Applies knowledge of Cyber Security assessment advising the client on any potential threats and mitigations.
- Leads the development of credible design basis threats and conceptual mitigations.
- Provides system security with recommendations and related support to project design teams, including appropriate threat and vulnerability assessment analysis and participates in design reviews and meetings.
- Provides security oversight, including the implementation of all applicable system security programs, plans, and requirements through the construction and operating phases of the project.
- Provides leadership relating to emergency preparedness and response, prepares emergency preparedness plans for clients, and supports project teams by performing emergency preparedness training to client employees.
- Performs security needs analysis and gap assessment support and provides to project teams. Proposes conceptual security improvements to meet client needs and close those gaps including the preparation of Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Operational Requirements Documents (ORD), Operational Checklists, and Consequence Management Plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 years experience in the field of security and/or operations
- In lieu of education, 9 years experience in the field of security and/or operations
- Physical Security / Force Protection – Responsible for conducting Threat, Vulnerability & Risk Assessments (TVRAs). Experienced in supporting and executing processes and activities to include the development of detailed TVRA reports, Site Security Assessments, and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate, develop, and evolve security operational standards, guidelines, procedures, protocols, and threat analyses that are flexible and responsive to the organization’s varying needs in an ever-changing security landscape, applying security industry best practices as appropriate to transit systems nationwide.
- Assists with the review, design, drawing and submission of required security related drawings/diagrams.
- Assists with collection of open-source intelligence, data collection, and threat development, for the delivery of time sensitive strategic security tactics for transit system protection.
What We Prefer:
- Rail/transit experience
- Certification in security – American Society for Industrial Security International (ASIS) Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Physical Security Professional (PSP)
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and vet
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
\#AS #TransitAndRail #IND4AO
The approximate pay range for New York City and Westchester County, NY is $106,445.94 – $173,429.55. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Actual compensation will be dependent on factors, including but not limited to, the individual’s qualifications, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as physical work location within the state.
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
HNTB does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies. Any staffing/employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of HNTB. HNTB will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting staffing/employment agency, person or entity. Staffing/employment agencies who have fee agreements with HNTB must submit applicants to the designated HNTB recruiter to be eligible for placement fees.
Job Type: Regular
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Category: Technical Group
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.