At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Senior Enterprise Product Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Enterprise Product Manager, are to:
- Execute Leads change management efforts to deliver customer centric solutions, by collaborating with development teams and leverage deep subject matter expertise;
- Using audio/video tools to present to audiences of users and business stakeholders and answer questions about the digital product platforms;
- Acts as subject expert for user questions about the digital product features and capabilities in production;
- Works with engineering teams to identify the appropriate actions based on user questions or issues;;
- Coordinates with global users and business stakeholders for end user testing scenarios based on defined acceptance criteria;
- Partners with users around the globe as the subject matter expert to provide testing scenarios that help validate quality and alignment for continuous, iterative releases;
- Creates and analyzes metrics that measure the user experience of the digital products including satisfaction, adoption, engagement, and task success;
- Monitors trends to influence future development of the digital product and increase value;
- Uses business intelligence tool to develop cutting edge performance insights and methodologies to understand emerging channels, trends, and market dynamics;
- Conducts customer research to identify market demands and recommends business opportunities and developments.
Visa sponsorship is available.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree; or minimum 9 years of equivalent industry experience or similar;
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision making skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence working in a cross functional team, building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders;
- Experience in the business domain relevant to the digital product is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience as a product manager, business analyst or similar role;
- 2 years experience in agile software delivery;
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle.
Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $121,700.00 to $182,500.00. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.