Mercy Trauma/Surgical Critical Care is currently seeking a board certified or board eligible Surgeon to join our practice in St Louis, MO. Our Mercy Trauma team consists of three surgeons, three Advanced Practitioners, and an engaged support staff focused on quality patient care.
Mercy Trauma/Surgical Critical Care:
- Mercy Hospital South is a 767-bed acute -bed hospital
- Only Level II Trauma Center in South County
- Level I STEMI Center
- 80,000 ED visits annually
- Level 1 Sister Facility 12 miles away
- Our Regionalized team has 13 Surgeons, 19 Advanced Practitioners and a full support team
- Large volume location with a width breadth of trauma cases
- Emergency/Elective General Surgery opportunities
- 30 ORs with designated acute care block and trauma room
- Robust Interventional Radiology service
- Excellent subspecialty consultant support
- Collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients.
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee and productivity-based model to follow
- Flexible, significant recruitment incentives tailored to your needs including commencement bonus, resident/fellow stipends
- Comprehensive, day one benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Retirement plans available with employer contribution and matching options
- Relocation package and professional liability coverage provided
- As a not-for-profit system, Mercy qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- This location is eligible for H1B sponsorship
Click here to learn more about of Mercy Hospital South.
Welcome to St. Louis:
Urban explorer, outdoor adventurer, aficionado of family fun – no matter your persona, you’ll find plenty to do in St. Louis. The city is brimming with free, world-class attractions and boasts an arts-and-culture scene that’s second to none. Plus, fans of fresh air will be surprised and delighted by our flourishing public parks, miles of trails and exhilarating waterways. Sprinkle in a bit of our secret sauce – the warmth and hospitality of the residents – and you’ll discover that St. Louis dishes up an undeniably epic place to call home.
Your life is our life’s work
Mercy physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, and our robust virtual care platform. Working with Mercy provides all the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient- and consumer-centric care. You’ll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and the most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-2949 | Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | careers.mercy.net
Mercy Clinic – East Community
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
“If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.”