Mercy is seeking an outpatient Internal Medicine physician to a busy and established practice in Nixa, Missouri. This practice is currently powered by 1 Physicians, 2 Physician Assistants, and 1 Nurse Practitioner, and a full support staff.
Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine – Nixa
- Two year guarantee – $300,000
- $25,000 Bonus
- New position due to growith
- Onsite lab and x-ray
- System-wide EPIC EMR
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with medical specialty and surgical support
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, and CME
- 401(k)/403(b) plans with company match and 457 (b) option
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- J1/HHS & H1B visas accepted
- Mastered planned community
- Fastest growing counties in the Midwest and excellent schools
- Minutes away from Springfield
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hiking, camping and hunting
- Six area lakes and natural streams provide for water sports and excellent fishing
- Missouri State University and other local universities provide culture, diversity, sports, concerts, and nightlife
- 30 minutes to Branson, Table Rock Lake, and multiple state parks
Mercy, physicians are pioneering a new model of care. As part of one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the U.S., this physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group is the foundation of care and well-being of our patients in seven states, delivered cohesively through 43 hospitals, more than 300 provider offices, and virutal care. Working with Mercy provides all of the advantages of a large organization balanced by an uncompromising commitment to engage physicians in leading and designing patient-and consumer-centric care. You’ll discover a friendly and collaborative environment rooted in the belief that everyone deserves the most personalized experience we can deliver. What sets us apart is our unique approach, beginning with physician leadership at the senior most roles within our organization and continuing into our care locations, where physicians and co-workers share leadership responsibility and embrace new thinking and most recent clinical and hospital innovations to get health care right for everyone we serve.
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, contact:
Dayna Pangle, FASPR | Senior Physician Recruiter
417-839-8833 | fax: 417-820-7495
firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.