As a Pediatrician with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
DEPARTMENT: Primary Care Institute
- Join an established outpatient Pediatric practice in the city of Rochester
- Outpatient practice with one weekend nursery coverage per month
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Epic EMR
- Opportunities to teach as Rochester Regional is the largest clinical campus for Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Visa Sponsorship Available
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
EDUCATION DO; MD LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician – New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.