Location: Columbus Internal Medicine Associates
Dept: Primary Care
Full Time, Days
Requisition # 53495178
Columbus Regional Health Physicians has a full time employment opportunity for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to be a part of a thriving group practice in Columbus, Indiana.
We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are a H1B eligible facility. Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a competitive wage and compensation package based on training and clinical experience:
- Excellent compensation package, benefits, & signing bonus
- Occurrence-based malpractice (no tail required)
- Generous vacation and CME allowance
- Call schedule conducive to work/life balance
- Excellent employee and physician retention
As a physician with Columbus Regional Health Physicians you join a network encompassing many specialties. You will also receive administrative support allowing you to focus on patient care and service.
- The hospital provides 24-hour emergency and inpatient services, rehabilitation services, surgical services, and laboratory and diagnostic services. Hospitalists based at Columbus Regional Hospital work as partners with our primary care physicians.
- Physician Liaisons provide support with marketing and new patient referrals.
Columbus Regional Health Physicians is a wholly owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, out-patient centers and more. Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in South Eastern Indiana.
- Our pursuit of innovation and excellence is embedded in every action and connection we make to give people the very best health and wellness experience.
- Through our involvement with Healthy Communities we are involved in improving the health and quality of life of all residents of Bartholomew County.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.