- Paid orientation
- Referral program
- Visa sponsorship
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT) -SIGN ON BONUS $15,000, H1B Transfer Eligible, and Relo Assistance offered!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the PruittHealth family, where the health and safety of our workforce is our top priority! We’re not only committed to your career, we’re committed to the health and safety of all our therapists. Now is a great time to make a change and join one of the leading providers of post-acute care.
PruittHealth will help you conquer your career goals. At PruittHealth, we are searching for therapists who are committed to serving our residents with care and compassion, and in return, we are committed to supporting your therapy career through annual merit increases, career growth programs, preceptorship, and more.
Investing in Our Employee-Partners with Benefits
- Advanced pay option
- Annual merit increases
- Relocation opportunities
- Paid onboarding & orientation
- Preceptorship Program & hands-on training
- 24 / 7 direct hotline support
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Access to PruittHealth Foundation & PruittHealth University resources
- Comprehensive health plans
- Complete evaluations, assessments, and treatments in accordance with policy and the individualized physical therapy care plan
- Complete all documentation and records in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow established policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice
- Recognize and respond to priorities in patient care showing initiative and sound judgment
- Complete all required orientations, in-services, and trainings successfully and in a timely manner
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Valid professional license in the state of practice
- Graduate of CAPTE accredited school. If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credential’s evaluation organization approved by the APTA
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at Pruitt Health!
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.