Job Location: Moline, IL
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct pre-entry summary audits on the key customer’s customs entries
- Act as liaison between DHL Customs Brokerage, Tier 1 team, and key customer.
- Conduct thorough root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans for issues with customs entries, transportation of customer’s goods and/or process improvement areas
- Deliver monthly metrics on business activities
- Perform customary brokerage activities including pre-clearance,
- Work to resolve problem shipments, lagging shipment monitoring and develop corrective action
- Focus on process/strategy improvements and SOP creation
- Previous experience in Customs Brokerage
- Solid understanding of Customs requirements
- Ability to interpret data and translate into actionable recommendations to improve processes/KPIs
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially in MS products including Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Process-improvement mindset
- Strong communication skills
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED EXTERNALLY AS TOP EMPLOYER AND
WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU?
- It means that when you partner with DHL Global Forwarding you’re working with an ethical and socially responsible company.
- We believe that when people love to come to work, they give more, try harder for their Customers, and are proud of the service they give.
- And that’s why external organizations have granted us different accolades for our people practices
Our Vision : The Logistics Company for the World
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) :
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF’s logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.