What We’re Looking For
The HNTB Nashville, TN office is looking for an Office Administrator to support its growing practice across Tennessee.
At HNTB, you can create a career that is meaningful to you while building communities that matter to all of us. For more than a century, we have been delivering solutions for some of the largest, most complex infrastructure projects across the country. With our historic growth, it is an exciting time to join our team of employee-owners.
This opportunity entails, while under limited supervision, leveraging skills and experience to perform a broad range of administrative functions in support of office locations. Administrative functions may include maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, handling correspondence, distributing mail, filing, and performing other duties to support the manager and department as needed. Utilizes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and various HNTB software applications to perform tasks.
What You’ll Do:
- Performs administrative duties in support of office staff including, coordinating and scheduling calendar appointments, meetings and travel, preparing a variety of correspondence under general guidance, receiving and directing incoming calls and welcoming visitors. Furnishes information and responds to routine correspondence when necessary. Coordinates the receipt, distribution and delivery of mail both to and from the office. Delivers new hire orientation when needed.
- Coordinates local policy and procedures with the appropriate corporate and or/ divisional functions to ensure full and complete procedures are in place covering assigned areas. Recommends changes in process or procedure to management.
- Prepares reports, gathering and summarizing a variety of data from multiple sources. Organizes and maintains office files (electronic and hardcopy) and records in accordance with internal retention policy and procedures.
- Prepares and submits expense reports on behalf of office staff, securing and maintaining supporting documentation and ensuring accurate coding of expense items. Supports Accounts Payable functions by accurately coding and processing invoices.
- Tracks and coordinates the acquisition and distribution of materials, supplies and equipment. Maintains inventory of furniture and equipment. Working with Corporate Procurement and facilities, assists with office moves. Coordinates with facilities on any building maintenance issues. May track mileage and ensure maintenance of vehicle fleet.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- 4 years related administrative experience
What We Prefer:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to compose, edit and proof read written documents (routine letters, business correspondence and reports of varying complexity)
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and vet
Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nashville, TN (City Center)
NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:
HNTB does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies. Any staffing/employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of HNTB. HNTB will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting staffing/employment agency, person or entity. Staffing/employment agencies who have fee agreements with HNTB must submit applicants to the designated HNTB recruiter to be eligible for placement fees.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.