Venminder offers a world-class SaaS platform that guides and streamlines third-party risk management. Venminder’s platform helps users collaborate on all thing’s vendor-related and guides through critical processes such as oversight management, contract management, risk assessments, due diligence requirements, questionnaires, SLA management, vendor onboarding, and more.
- No H1-B Sponsorship available.
About the Opportunity
What you’ll do
- Consult with business and technical teams to clarify software application intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Use Agile/Scrum methodologies to perform systems analysis and software development tasks to enhance and maintain the software applications.
- Analyze design and write UI code with mock data based on wireframes using the latest technologies.
- Conduct various UI testing cycles of the web pages to ensure they will consistently produce the desired results.
- Collaborate with the design team to propose solution based on the experience for betterment of the product.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer of a client facing web applications with high availability and reliability, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- Passion for UI/UX design and development:
- Experience developing complex applications using Angular 7+ (Not AngularJS)
- Knowledge of Aurelia is a PLUS
- Web Performance
- Testing/Debugging using browser tools
- Knowledge of GIT
- Understanding of .NET Core and C#
- Understanding of SPA (Single Page Application)
- Fast learning skills and create user-friendly cross-browser/cross-platform web applications
- Ability to work closely with a team of web designers, business analyst and software engineers.
- Creative visualization, critical thinking, inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Collaborative coordination and time management skills with multiple teams across products.
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards.
- Solid communication skills.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM and User Story creation.
- Continually brings fresh ideas to the table
- Is versatile and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Can work effectively with a team
- Is a savvy problem solver
- Is a lover of technology
- Is naturally curious and a lifelong learner
- Employs strong analysis skills
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Mental Health Days
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Health, Dental, Vision etc.
- 401K Match
And much more!We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Venminder encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don’t necessarily check every box on the job description.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.