Full Job Description
Geisinger Community Medicine is seeking board certified/board eligible family medicine trained physicians for outpatient primary care opportunities in beautiful Tunkhannock, PA. This site qualifies for H1B visa sponsorship, a $10k geography stipend in addition to up to $250k Recruitment Incentive. See below for details.
We are proud to give our primary care physicians the innovative tools and support they need to do what they do best – provide exceptional care. To learn more about our:
- H1B visa eligible at Geisinger Tunkhannock, Kingston, Lewistown and Kulpmont clinics only
- Geography stipend – Guaranteed for two years
- $10k/year for Tunkhannock, Kingston and Lewistown
- $20k/year for Kulpmont
- Recruitment incentive – $100k, paid in full within first 60 days of employment
- Medical school loan repayment – $150k, paid in 4 installments
- Residency/Fellowship stipend – $2,500/month, available up to 18 months prior to graduation
- Continuing medical education – 15 working days and $4,500 CME funds
- Forty-minute appointments for patients 65 and older Expanded care team,
- And capped patient panel size and other tools
At Geisinger, shaping the future of healthcare starts with a robust support system, from implementing ground-breaking programs to utilizing advanced technology, these are just some of the ways we go above and beyond to lead healthcare change. We take pride in the professional and developmental support we provide our physicians:
- Starting base salary of $250,000. Competitive compensation package & benefits including three robust retirement plans, CME, relocation and more!
- Academic opportunities with one of Geisinger’s four primary care residency programs including: Family medicine, internal medicine and internal medicine/pediatrics as well as the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Better quality of life – Enjoy fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living and tight-knit communities in our respective regions across Pennsylvania.
- Satisfaction of working for a nationally recognized, physician-led healthcare organization committed to leading healthcare change.
For more information, please contact: Tammy Bonawitz, Senior Provider Recruiter, email@example.com
Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine- (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s)
Licensed Medical Doctor – State of Pennsylvania
OUR PURPOSE & VALUES: Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities. KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves. EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence. LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow. INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation. SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners. Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality. We know that a diverse workforce with unique experiences and backgrounds makes our team stronger. Our patients, members and community come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and it takes a diverse workforce to make better health easier for all. We are proud to be an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.