Why Mosaic Life Care?
- At Mosaic Life Care, we believe there is a better path to healing that humanizes the practice of health care and inspires hope in the people who need it most. You are invited to be part of an amazing diverse team that allows more work-life balance, access to the latest tools and resources, salary and generous benefits, professional security, and the ability to manage and coordinate patient care in the most efficient way possible.
About This Opportunity
- Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our cohesive, flexible, and well-run practice in Maryville, MO. This is a great opportunity for candidates interested in providing high quality family care to patients in a rural setting. This position offers the security of joining an established health system with the lifestyle of practicing medicine in a comfortable and close-knit community. Maryville, MO is a haven for sports enthusiasts and nature lovers. Northwest Missouri State University located in Maryville was the first Division II men’s basketball program to produce three consecutive national championships, as well as numerous other sport division championships. It is also home to Mozingo Lake Recreation Park, for all your outdoor recreation needs including an award winning 18-hole golf course, fully furnished rustic cabins, RV and camping sites, public beach area and hiking trails. The lake provides premier boating, skiing, and nationally recognized fishing. Practice Details:
- Enhanced work-life balance
- Energetic, flexible, organized, and friendly atmosphere
- Rural health clinic located on main hospital campus
- Flexible 4-day work week
- 1:18 call rotation (3 – 4 weeks a year)
- No ER and No OB
- Site qualifies for J1 and H1b visa candidates
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Onsite UMKC School of Medicine program (St. Joseph location)
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks’ time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.