No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Come and join us! Oracle ERP Cloud Projects Functional Solution Manager – Projects/Grants (PPM – Projects Portfolio Management) with experience in the following modules: Project Accounting, Grants, Project Costing, and Project Billing. You will provide functional leadership for assigned project roles focused on implementing Oracle Cloud Projects/Grants (PPM) applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration.
The analyst will act as a domain expert for the Oracle Cloud Projects application consulting team supporting the configuration and extension of the Oracle Cloud Projects modules.
This position is to analyze business needs to help ensure Oracle’s solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry standard methodologies, product knowledge, and business insight. In a position of technical/professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the groundbreaking of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet very complex customer needs.
Exercises creativity and independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to deliver functional and technical expertise on a wide range of business and technology solutions. Leads experienced consulting teams on challenging projects; works on significant and unique issues. Enables business development efforts by providing domain expertise. Resolves very complex customer blocking issues. Drives customer process direction and decisions by providing domain leadership within relevant industries on end-to-end enterprise solutions.
Understanding Oracle Projects/Grants functionality and capabilities to drive the teams to design and develop applications along with assisting with quarterly update testing and new feature evaluation.
8+ years of PPM experience with Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing and Grants.
You must have Oracle Projects/Grants Cloud certification to be eligible for the job.
Broader product, technology or industry expertise is an advantage. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and standard processes. Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solutions. Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Client-facing responsibilities.
- In a position of technical and professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the groundbreaking of technology.
- Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet complex customer needs.
- As a leader with a point of view and customer advisor, influences customer leadership in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals.
- Provide thought leadership around industry leading practices for improving operational efficiencies and profitability of client business.
- Work with client and Oracle team to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Experience as a resource in the full lifecycle implementation of at least 3 Oracle Projects Cloud implementations and Supporting Oracle Cloud with hands-on configurations.
- Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud Projects & Grants modules, including process design, implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Experience with Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing, Grants, or similar module experience.
- Knowledge of integrations with other financial modules including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Revenue Management and Subscription Management.
- Ability to Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Assist with design workshops and functional process workshops in all Projects/Grants areas.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Define testing scenarios and develop validation scripts.
- Support clients with the execution of validation scripts.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 75%.
Preferred Geographical Location: US Nationwide.
All people must be legally able to work in the US. No work visa sponsorship or transfer is available for this position.