We are sourcing for .Net Web Developer with one of our Direct Clients in Madison, WI. Please go through the job description below and if you feel comfortable with the Required skills and responsibilities, please reply to me back with your updated Word doc resume and Table with your details to info@H1BVisaJobs.com.
JOB TITLE: .Net Web Developer
LOCATION: Madison, WI
DURATION: 02+ Months Contract with possibility of extension
Note: Candidate must be a WI resident. 100% remote work is an option. Can accommodate if the candidate wants to work onsite.
Job for: H1B Visa holder, H4 EAD, L2 Visa holder, O1 Visa Holder, TN Visa holder, E3 Visa Holder, Green Card Holder.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
- Development and Support experience on web-based applications using the .NET framework ASP.NET, MVC, and .NET CORE. (5-8+ years)
- Performs front-end and back-end development of web applications and web APIs (web services). (5-8+ years)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Kendo UI Controls (5-8+ years)
- Experience with ASP.net, SSRS reporting, and Power BI (5-8+ years)
- SQL Backend and stored procedure experience (5-8+ years)
- This is an application support position that will work on internal and external end-user support on a legacy application along with new development.
- Performs front-end and back-end development of web applications and web APIs (web services).
- Experience with ASP.net and SSRS reporting
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates documentation, and performs application coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor’s or associate degree in an area of specialty or 5-8+ years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Experience with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Can perform with no direct supervision, code is reviewed by the team.
- The candidate will be required to complete computer-based Security Awareness Training at the beginning of agency engagement and annually thereafter.
- Excelled verbal and written communication and best use of judgment and diplomacy.
Please fill in the below details if you are interested in this opening:
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|
|Preferred Base Location|
|DOB (Date and Month of Birth YEAR NOT REQUIRED)|
|*Joining availability (post-selection)|
|Overall relevant experience of the candidate|
|Expected Rate/Salary $$/HR/K|
|Would you be comfortable going for an In-person Interview?|
|Do you have a 4-year degree (Y/N)|
|Ready to Travel (Y/N)|
|Where would you stand on a scale of 1-10 for this req?|