GI opportunity to join a premier practice in the south Texas community of McAllen, Texas.
About the Practice:
- Well-established practice
- 6 Board Certified GI’s, 6 Board Certified advance care professionals and 1 Board Certified Pediatric GI
- 1 Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to collaborate with and assist with advanced procedures
- Wide range of procedures in our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery centers
- A great opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Teaching opportunities at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- The practice was established in 2007 and enjoys a great reputation in South Texas. They have a team of highly dedicated healthcare professionals and staff, and provide the highest level of care to every patient in a compassionate and timely manner.
- The practice offers a full array of diagnostic and therapeutic services for diseases of the digestive tract, liver, and pancreas
- J1 and H1b visas welcome
- You would be joining an outstanding group with great support and resources to provide the best care for the population we serve in the Rio Grande Valley
- Guaranteed salary
- Full Benefit package
- Paid Malpractice
- Relocation allowance
- Partnership track in Year 2
- Wonderful income potential!
- Texas has Tort Reform and No state income taxes
About Rio Grande Regional Hospital:
- Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For over 35 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
- With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- The Texas Transplant Institute
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)- 24/7 coverage
- Full range of women’s services working in conjunction with five Rio Grande women’s clinics
- Robotics program to include three (3) da Vinci robots on-site
- From fragile newborns to the most complex cardiovascular patients, RGRH has a proven track record of serving the Valley’s health interests. That’s why we have been recognized time and time again for patient safety and clinical excellence.
This is a place which blends warm, personal charm and a laid-back pace with all of the modern amenities and conveniences of a dynamic and emerging cosmopolitan community with a surprisingly low cost of living. Here families, singles, professionals and retirees enjoy a safe, friendly environment with access to great year-round weather, beautiful beaches south of Padre Island and wildlife preserves. McAllen is an outdoor enthusiast’s year-round paradise. Parades of birders ‘flock’ to the Quinta Mazatlán to witness rare bird migration – the annual monarch migration is another sight to behold. McAllen is a wonderful place for you and your family to put down roots!
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as H1BVisaJobs is not responsible for the employer’s application process.