Our Transportation Construction, Engineering and Inspection group assists in all levels of federal, public, private and international organizations by offering planning and construction services for transportation systems that reflect community needs. Our value-added program management, best-in-class design-build expertise, and unparalleled sustainability and economic solutions, build partnerships and create solutions for current and future environmental and infrastructure challenges.
CDM Smith’s Orlando team is seeking a CEI Contract Support Specialist to work at our field site locations in the Orlando, FL area on Central Florida Expressway Authority, Florida Department of Transportation and other projects.
As member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith’s mission by:
- Providing administrative support to project team
- Preparing reports, compiling data, and creating spreadsheets comparing and analyzing data of a somewhat complex nature
- Maintaining files and tracking submittals
- Tracking quantities and processing progress and final estimates
- Materials Acceptance and Certification (MAC) System input
- Maintaining vehicle accident files
- Assisting with marketing tasks
- Supporting management
- Assist with office related duties (i.e., CQR, progress and final estimates, EEO Compliance, Processing Construction Changes etc.)
- Perform additional duties as assigned and assist with clerical details
- Responsible for exercising independent judgment in planning work details and making technical decisions related to office aspects of the project
- Responsible for familiarity with Client procedures covering the project related duties and proficient in the computer programs necessary to perform those duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
- Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Prefer FDOT Final Estimate Level II Certification
Amount of Travel Required
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good ability to interact with varying levels of staff, as well as vendors.
- Ability to work with many people simultaneously and to process a large volume of requests.
- Excellent personal computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
U.S. Vaccine Status
Background Check and Drug Testing Information
Visa Sponsorship Available